Recently, we've received quite a few questions about adding dynamic assets to websites. For those of you new to the program or who just haven't pursued our dynamic assets yet - it's quite simple and can be very effective. Dynamic assets allow you to use a plug-in ad unit with specific shopping content relevant to your audience. Here's the step-by-step process to get started:
1. When you log in to your account click on the Get Content tab.
2. Click on the Dynamic Assets link.
3. Enter a keyword, or, select the category related to the shopping content you wish to display on your website, and hit Go!
4. When you find the dynamic asset style you like the best, click 'Get HTML'.
5. You'll now be able to customize the color and font of your dynamic asset using our Color Picker tool.
6. Once you're happy with you customized dynamic asset, click 'Get HTML' again, and scroll to the bottom of your dynamic asset. Now you simply paste the HTML code for your dynamic asset into your website!
For more information on dynamic assets, check out this previous blog post: New Ways To Create Dynamic Assets
If you have any questions about dynamic assets or the Shopzilla Publisher Program in general, contact us.
The Shopzilla Publisher Team