The Shopzilla Publisher Program is a CPC affliate marketing program connecting Shopzilla, Inc.’s world-class “where to buy” shopping solution to website publishers interested in monetizing their websites by integrating shopping content. Publishers monetize websites by driving quality traffic through Shopzilla, Inc. properties, including Bizrate®, Beso™, and TaDa. With access to Shopzilla’s rich inventory of shopping and merchant ratings & reviews content from over 5,000 merchants, publishers are able to create a unique shopping experience relevant to their website.
How do publishers make money?
In order to help publishers understand how the Shopzilla Publisher Program works, we have illustrated the steps involved in generating earnings.
1. You place Shopzilla Publisher Program content, like a Beso Widget, on your website. A visitor comes to your website and sees something they would like to buy, or for which they would like to compare prices.
2. The visitor clicks on the Shopzilla Publisher Program content. This will take them either directly to a Shopzilla, Inc. merchant's website, or to a Shopzilla, Inc. website where they continue to browse.
3. If your visitor lands on a Shopzilla, Inc. website, they will decide which product suits them best before clicking through to a Shopzilla, Inc. merchant's website. The action of a visitor clicking onto a merchant's website is what we refer to as a "merchant lead", or a "redirect".
4. Each time one of your visitors lands on a Shopzilla, Inc. merchant's website, the merchant pays Shopzilla, Inc.
5. Shopzilla, Inc. will only charge merchants for valid, CPC-monetized leads sent from your website. The amount we are able to collect from the merchant is then shared with you, the publisher. Your redirects and earnings will be reported in the Publisher Portal, which you will have access to once you are accepted into the Shopzilla Publisher Program.*
Should you have any questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions section, or, post a comment since another publisher may be wondering something similar. The Shopzilla Publisher Team will be sure to reply.
* All publisher earnings are subject to validation and adjustments. Publisher Portal reported earnings should only be considered as an estimate. Publishers should consult the Shopzilla, Inc. Publisher Program Terms & Conditions for more information.